Patrons at performing arts centers may choose not to attend a performance if the physical security process is too much of a hassle, is intrusive or has a lack of security in general. Performing arts centers need to learn to balance safety and weapon detection with customer experience. But how?
To help, we've assembled a kit of articles, a case study and a white paper geared specifically toward addressing visitor screening at performing arts centers.
- Five Steps to Implementing a Balanced Security Plan at Performing Arts Venues
- Evaluating the need for weapons screening at performing arts venues
- The show must go on: Three ways performing arts venues can improve security processes
- Shining a spotlight on better event security
- A multi-venue performing arts center keeps visitors safe with seamless security screening
- Balancing security, visitor experience, operational efficiency, and cost considerations